Premier League predictions: Paul Merson tips weekend wins for Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool and Manchester clubs
Paul Merson supports the first four of the season last weekend record of wins in Premier League and victory for Man Utd tips too.
Newcastle United v Chelsea
I think Chelsea will continue where they had left him the other day, when they beat Tottenham 3-0. It will be harder without Nemanja Matic but Newcastle have a lot of players out, and this means that I do not see past the Blues getting another win and extend their advance in mind.
Hull City v West Brom
West Bromwich Albion are struggling badly at the moment, Hull had a good result the other night against Everton. Since Lynn Berahino got into the England team, he did not really. If you are not the goals, ensure that you leave any. I think that Hull took a turning point. I hope that Alan Irvine is not in trouble; fans have to give him time. None of the eight teams could fall this year and West Brom are one of them.
V Liverpool Sunderland
Sunderland got the evasive Wednesday and they worked their socks for a match against Chelsea last weekend. I think that this will be a game too far for them, their third game in a week. Liverpool are not great at Leicester, but they won and they had two wins on the trot and Sunderland had to work too hard recently.
QPR v Burnley
It is a six-pointer, and I think it will be a lot of goals in this. Last week, there were 51 efforts between QPR and Leicester. Rangers will not win games too far from home, I don't think, so they need to win their games at home. Burnley are a bit of a race and there will not be an easy game for the Rangers.
Stoke City v Arsenal
I think that Arsenal has turned the corner. They look much more solid at the back now, Laurent Koscielny is fit again. Southampton could have played yet today and I do not think they would have scored a goal. I know they count on Alexis Sanchez but if Southampton could not score against them, I do not think that Stoke will be. Another white sheet.
Tottenham v Crystal Palace
Believe it or not, I think that Tottenham will win this. I think they were good enough against Everton, although I did not want them against Chelsea, at all. I think the Palace made the air by Liverpool and I don't think they are. It was a shocking result against Villa.
V Manchester City Everton
I was very disappointed with Everton, if I'm honest. I thought that they had a bad result against Hull in midweek but Man City steal still. They had two games at Sunderland and Southampton and scored seven goals; I think that they are back and I do not see anything other than a victory for Manchester City.
West Ham v Swansea
I think that both of these sides are good teams. I was really impressed with West Ham. Even if I saw them lose at Goodison last week, they were better than Everton and they have bounced back from that for a good result in midweek.
Aston Villa v Leicester
I think that Leicester are struggling at the moment and they need a bit of luck and they didn't have any. Esteban Cambiasso has missed an absolute open goal the other day - it was amazing. Benteke is back for Villa and they just had an excellent result
Southampton v Manchester United
I think that Southampton have hit a brick wall. The teams they have beaten were not all of the big boys. They were well done and kept arsenal at Bay for most of the game but they never looked like mark and you have to win games. Even with 10 men, Man City ripped their. Man United - with the return of Wayne Rooney - will be another pair of sleeves and I do not get them anything even at home.
Premier,League,predictions:,Paul,Merson,tips,weekend,wins,for,Chelsea,,Arsenal,,Liverpool,and,Manchester,clubs,

0 comments:
Post a Comment