Premier League: West Brom manager Alan Irvine bullish over speculation on future
Manager of West Brom Alan Irvine insists that he is not afraid of losing his job at the end of a meeting with Chairman Jeremy Peace.
Plastic bags have lost their last four games in a row and slipped to 16th in first League but Irvine is adamant, that he still has the full support of peace.
The Scots said before the Saturday trip to face Hull: "I spoke to the President after the training, but not on this issue and he did not speak to me on this subject. It was great. I went to see a completely different topic.
"We spent 15 minutes just to chat about different things and it was great, because it was all the time. I am really grateful for the support he gave me.
"I understand that the way things are in this business. Nowadays, there is a culture in the short term and, if it is not Alan Pardew to stick, as it was six or seven weeks ago, is someone else.
"If it's me at the moment, I hope that I will be able to get the situation that Alan is because it was not that long ago, I was at Stoke hearing advertising his head."
"What are these fine margins. We are not too far from good results.
"I don't think that anyone who has been in the last two games can think we're miles to get a good result. Must be objectives.
The 56 years said: "I've certainly been there at the beginning of the season, when it was quite on me and people are questioning the appointment.
"We came there and everyone thought I was great, but I said at this time there that if we lost a few games, then they would probably think I was desperate again.
"This is how it goes. This is on me now? It was not, but it might be at the moment.
"Other people have submitted to the attention and criticism. It was only last week that I was defending Arsène Wenger, which was weird. »
Premier,League:,West,Brom,manager,Alan,Irvine,bullish,over,speculation,on,future,

0 comments:
Post a Comment