Premier League: 'Impossible' for Chelsea to remain unbeaten this season, says Alan Pardew
Premier League: 'Impossible' for Chelsea to remain unbeaten this season, says Alan Pardew
Boss of Newcastle Alan Pardew believes that it will be "impossible" for Chelsea to remain unbeaten in all four major competitions this season.
Jose Mourinho's men maintained their unbeaten start to the current campaign pulling Tottenham 3-0 at Stamford Bridge Wednesday.
Upstream of the visit of Chelsea Park of St James Saturday, Pardew praised the quality of the men of Mourinho but said they were linked to slide up, sooner or later.
"I think it is difficult - obviously Arsenal have done and Chelsea came pretty close before," said Pardew.

"But not all competitions-, it is impossible and I think that Jose admitted that." But they do a very good job of it for the moment.

"This is the best Chelsea team I've ever seen and I have watched them since I have about 12 so I know them well enough.". I think that Jose is pretty pleased with what he has."
Pardew is hopeful Captain Fabricio Coloccini will be able to make a return Saturday after missing the best part of a month with a problem calf.

Coloccini has been training with his teammates this week but Pardew must decide whether he is ready for what is likely to prove one of the most difficult tests possible.

"Coloccini has been field training but that it was not enough levels of fitness to play a game of this level, I don't know," said Pardew, whose side 1-1 draw at Burnley Tuesday.

"I can't really give a clear message. I do not seek to hide behind anything, but we had the recovery time and I can't really give a clear indication of the way in which players."
Premier,League:,'Impossible',for,Chelsea,to,remain,unbeaten,this,season,,says,Alan,Pardew,

0 comments:

Post a Comment